Looking for a heating and cooling company to help you with an installation? Mueller AC Repair & Heating Laredo can help you with new installations or replacements to old units. We are a highly recommended company that has been in the area for years. Let us help you with our trusted, honest, and hard-working technicians for all your installation needs.
Is Your Heating System Not Working Properly
Having trouble with your heating system can be a stressful thing to deal with. Most of the time when you are having trouble with the major appliances in your home, they can be expensive. One way to avoid major costs with repairs and replacements of units is to have them maintained routinely. By doing this simple yet beneficial service, you can catch minor problems before they turn into major ones. If you do find yourself needing a new installation, don’t stress. Mueller AC Repair & Heating Laredo can help you with all of your needs.
How Do I Know If I Need A New Heating Unit
There are many signs that your unit isn’t working to the fullest ability that it has. You wouldn’t want to be caught in the winter months without your heat unit working. Texas is luckily pretty warm for a majority of the months throughout the year, but there will come sometimes in the winter that you will need your heat.
When you turn on your heat and you think there is a problem, you should definitely contact a professional to come out and inspect your unit. It could be something simple to fix, but you don’t want to leave it unattended. That can only lead to more expensive service calls and problems down the road. Some things you may notice when your unit isn’t running properly are:
● Strange Noises- Any noises coming from your unit that are not normal should be looked at promptly. It could mean a variety of things that could be happening with your heating unit. Don’t put it off.
● Odd Odors- There is usually a burnt smell that can come from your heating unit when you first turn it on for the year. That smell should dissipate and you shouldn’t smell it anymore. But, if you are continuing to smell something burning or anything else, get it looked at promptly.
● Thermostat- If your thermostat is not reading correctly or the heat isn’t registering to the setting that you have it on. You may need a professional to come out and look at your unit. It could just be a malfunctioning thermostat.
● Flame- If the flame in your furnace is yellow, that means that there is a problem occurring. It usually means that there is too much gas happening. Definitely, contact an HVAC company to address the problem.
● The Age- Most units are going to last you an average of 10-20 years. This is going to greatly depend on the area that you live in and the type of weather that you experience.
In a place like Texas, you may get to the higher end of the lifespan. That is due to the fact that you don’t experience very harsh winters.
We Work With All Major AC & Heating Brands
Our technicians are trained, knowledgeable, and experts in the field of HVAC units. We make sure that they are well educated on a variety of systems and how they work. It is important to us to be able to supply you with service to all major AC and eating brands that there are.
We Can Remove The Old Unit
If you have a heating unit in your home that has gone out and needs replacement, Mueller AC Repair & Heating Laredo can take care of it for you. Our technicians are experienced in the removal and installation of your unit. When we come out to install the new unit, we will pay close attention to details and make sure everything is done to the highest standards.
You Can Put Trust In Mueller AC Repair & Heating Laredo
There are several heating and cooling system companies out there. We want to provide the services and the confidence to you that you need to trust us with your business. Our staff is committed to giving you high-quality service at an affordable cost.
Don’t stress about hiring a company and not getting the services you paid for. We strive to make sure that everything we do for you, leaves you satisfied with the results. Installing a new heating unit is a big deal, let us take some of the headache out of the whole process for you.
We Offer Many Heating and Air Services
Our team can offer you a wide range of services for your heating and cooling system, we don’t stop at just installations. If there are troubles with your unit, you can call us for the repair needs that arise. One of the most important things that you can do for your unit is to have it routinely maintained as well.
Having a tune-up to your heating unit can ensure that everything is running as it should. When you schedule to have your unit maintenance, our technicians will come out and follow a detailed checklist to make sure everything is in great condition. We will check things such as:
● Cleanliness of Your Duct Work
● Loose Areas of Duct Work
● Make Sure All Moving Parts Are Lubricated
● Inspect Air Filters for Clogs and Replace Them
● All Electrical Wires
● Look Over Exhaust Outlets
● Clean Interior Areas
● Check All Blowers, Motors, and switches
Get A Hassle-Free Quote
Our team, here at Mueller AC Repair & Heating Laredo, can help you with your new heating unit installation services. Our team is full of high-quality, licensed, and professional technicians. We strive to provide our customers with great customer service for all their needs. Call us today for more information and to get an appointment scheduled.